Friday, January 31, 2014

Harry Potter Stamps!!

So the USPS released some Harry Potter forever stamps some time ago, and I had to go and buy a book of stamps because of it. I don't usually buy books of stamps, normally I just go to the post office and pay for the stamps there. And it didn't help that I kept forgetting to check if the Post Office had any available. lol.

So this post is just to share pics of the pretty stamps. I don't think I'll be using them, I'll be keeping them. Hee.













Harry Potter Stamps!!

I totally want to get ten books and save them for future wedding invitations for my someday wedding. ♥
If you want some, you can get them from your nearest Post Office, or order them online.

3 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, I think I need these too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heck yes you do! Mayhaps if I remember, I might go back out and get another book, and have a giveaway! lol

      Delete
  2. I can't believe I bought these and didn't even see your post until now!

    ReplyDelete

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy