Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Beauty Wishlist for 2014

Since I'm stuck here, not being able to do much, I thought I might as well share my Beauty Wishlist for this year.

These are items I've been wanting to get that have been around since before 2014, (with one exception) I just haven't been able to get them yet. Of course, this list might get bigger as the year goes on and new items are released and whatnot.


Wishlist 2014

1, 2, and 3: The Naked palettes.
I've been wanting Naked and Naked 2 for months now, but it wasn't until Naked 3 that all three palettes are on my definite wishlist. I think if I have to put these palettes in order of most wanted to least, they would be listed in reverse order - Naked 3, 2, then 1. But "least wanted" is irrelevant, they are still all most wanteds on my wishlist.

4: Drop Dead Fred from Scofflaw Nail Varnish
I believe this is the newest item on my wishlist, it only recently came out. I think this polish is adorable, and I LOVE how it's named after one of my very favorite movies. I can only hope I can get a bottle of it before it's not sold anymore.

5: Maybelline Baby Skin
I've been meaning to try some new primers, and I hear some good things about this one.

6: Jane Cosmetics Eye Primer
Same as the face primer, I'd like to try a new eye primer as well. I've never tried Jane Cosmetics, and the primer I have right now is part of a line of makeup that I can't find in stores anymore.

7: Essie Polish in Chocolate Cakes
Been wanting a good brown polish for some time. This one looks like it might be a good one. :)

8: Benefit Cosmetics CORALista
This blush just looks so fancy and pretty. Honestly, I kind of wanted Dandelion, just because I love dandelions, but the color just doesn't look like it would work for my complexion. I'm a fan of coral/peachy blushes, so CORALista looks like it's for me.

9: Lacquered Bliss polish.
If you've been reading my blog lately, you'll know that I fell in love with a polish from Lacquered Bliss just last month. I would love to try another polish sometime this year. It's just a matter of when, and which.

10: Maybelline Color Whisper in Berry Ready
I love Color Whispers. I have nine already. But I've been eyeing a couple more, Berry Ready is the one I've been looking at most.

11: Lip Balm Stain
The ones in the picture are the Wet n Wild Megaslicks Balm Stain. Though actually, I wouldn't mind also trying some of the other brands of balm stain as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy