Sunday, January 12, 2014

My Minecraft Mansion Pt 2 [image heavy]


Hello again!! So yesterday we left off with this pic of my armoire.
 You can see the hall to the left that leads to the bathroom. No doors to separate it.




Here's the bathtub...



And the toilet....



And the sink... and... a ladder!


Head up the ladder to the shower.


Hee I love the shower here.


Look at all them trees.
 That's it for the master bed/bath! Let's go back downstairs.


Beyond the bookshelf banister, you can see the way to the basement.


Down the steps...
I didn't clear any of the basement out when I built the mansion, I did it after, which was  a bit tricky, figuring out what blocks needed to stay where they were due to first floor design. lol.


Here we are!


There's a tv with a loveseat and a record player.



What's supposed to be a pool table and an ice hockey table. lol.  Then behind the ice hockey table is another water cooler and a pinball machine.

Next to the tv area is a small library room


For the enchantment table.



Here's a view of the basement kitchen.

Next to the kitchen there's a small hall with two rooms.


A bathroom.
With a nice shower.


A bench at the end of this hall. I might actually change that to two chairs with a door in the center. I had originally planned to connect this house to Cobble via the basement, then forgot when I was building/furnishing down here.


And here's the second bedroom.

Their armoire is bigger than mine. It just seemed to work that way better than a four chest thing.

That's all for the basement!


Back upstairs to head outside.



Here's the barbecue, and the chest has uncooked meats and extra charcoal just in case.


The hot tub! As you can see, I chose to carve out this hill instead of getting rid of it completely. That way I could add a roof of green glass.


Over here is a simple seating area - the only "dining" table in the mansion. lol.
And further to the left you can see two lounge chairs with an umbrella between them, and then right next to that is a white towel on the floor.

Here is the swimming pool.

I don't know if you can tell by the picture, but the floor of the pool has two layers to it. The bottom is a mix of pillar quartz blocks and beacons, and the top layer is a mix of blue glass.
 I know you can't tell it's a mix of blue glass, what with the blue water, but, I know it is. I think it looks neat. :)


Last thing to share, what's that by the hot tub?


An opening...

That leads....


To the secret garden of course. I wanted to be able to access the garden if I wanted to. I can jump out off of the balcony, but getting back in would be tricky. Plus I didn't want the only way to get to the garden to be by jumping off the balcony. lol



So there you have it!!

My new mansion. :D I shall have to think of a name for it. Hee.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy