Monday, January 27, 2014

January Mani!

I said I would share my snow mani that features China Glaze's There's Snow One Like You, so here I am!


As soon as I saw There's Snow One Like You, I knew I wanted to make it snow on my nails. And I knew I wanted to make a snowman. Hehe.

left snowman
I used a matte top coat, I felt matte would work better than shine for this one.

right snowman
It's weird, because normally I do better on my left hand because I'm right handed, but I like the little snowman on my right thumb better. Hee.



I love this mani. I love winter! :) And these snowmen are so much nicer than any snowman I can make out in the yard. lol.

Due to being stuck in Michigan for the first two weeks of January without a polish in site, I wasn't able to do my nails! Then when I got home, I found all these polishes to play with and had to swatch them all! So this is my only nail art mani for January. That'll do though. The snowmen make me smile. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy