Sunday, January 5, 2014

Updates and plans for January

Hello lovelies.


It feels like it's been ages since I've posted, but it's only been a few days.

I spent most of New Years Eve on trains and at the train station, and made it to Detroit just fine.

But it appears I'll be here much, MUCH longer than I expected. And I'm not quite happy about it. It all has to do with massive amounts of snow, freezing temperatures, UPS, and lazy people full of excuses. Now I'm stranded here with nothing more than my guy's work laptop. I'm expecting mail at home and it saddens me that I can't just wander outside to check if I got it. Instead I'm stuck here. I had hoped I'd be back by this weekend, and I don't know when I'll be back. Yay. And because all there is is a work laptop, I can't play on There or the Sims 3 or anything to pass the time faster.


Apologies. Just venting a little. Basically though, I don't know what kind of posts I'll be able to make while I'm here.


Moving on.


Plans for this month in general (Once I'm home again) is catching up with a couple of projects that I couldn't find time for this past holiday season, writing back to a penpal, and do some massive cleaning. Massive cleaning means I'll likely be breaking my nails in the process. Sigh. Other than that, I of course plan on writing some posts. Likely reviews. Hooray reviews!!


Short post today. Will talk soon. *hugs*



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy