Thursday, December 19, 2013

Lacquered Bliss Polish Deck Your Holos Review


So back on the 2nd of this month, Accio Lacquer was having a sort of scavenger hunt. She would hide a certain picture somewhere in her blog and the first person to find it won a polish. I won two rounds - the last hunt on the 2nd, and one of the hunts on the 29th. While I still haven't received the prize from the 29th, I did get sent my prize for the second win. My prize was a polish of my choice from a couple of collections within the shop Lacquered Bliss. And so naturally I figured I'd review it!


 I chose a polish called Deck Your Holos, a pale reddish, dusty rose scattered holo from the Yuletide Polishes collection.



First impressions? This bottle was a LOT bigger than I thought it would be. Which was great, because it looked like a great color!






It's a bit sheer, but two to three coats and it ended up looking perfect!








I found my camera sometimes picked up the holo specks better when out of focus, so forgive the somewhat blurry shot. lol






Overall, I'm in love with this polish. I've been gawking at indie holos for quite some time now, and in the back of my mind, I was hoping to find a dusty rose holo. But how to find a specific color in a world full of indie holo polish makers? I hit the jackpot with this one. I am constantly on the lookout for more muted polishes that, at the same time, don't look too dull. This is that perfect polish. The holo in it makes me smile whenever I catch it in the light. Forget "yuletide polish" - I finally found an everyday polish for me.  It now holds the title of my favorite polish ever. Move over Frosted Over. lol.









Over on instagram, there was a tag running around titled #mynailsandmychristmastree so naturally I wandered over to take a pic with my new favorite polish. :D





Ways to check out Lacquered Bliss Polish


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy