Sunday, December 22, 2013

Belated birthday post.

Today is my brother's 26th birthday. So, naturally, I shall share some pictures from my birthday. lol. Actually, that sentence reminds me of my 16th birthday party, which was held on his birthday, because it was a weekend, and my birthday was a school day. Ha.

Anyhoo... my birthday was the 17th, this past Tuesday.

 Last year, I chose not to do anything for my birthday. Then, late at night on the 16th, I decided I would go out solo to do some Christmas shopping. My guy took that opportunity to invite all our friends over for an impromptu surprise party. It was a big surprise, and it was sweet, and fun.

But this year I decided to do something a bit more mellow. I chose to invite our friends over to our favorite hookah lounge. (if it's your birthday, your cover charge is free... so yay me. lol)  My guy and I argued over bringing store bought cupcakes, but he won... and one of my friends brought homemade cupcakes, so bah. I ended up just passing out the store bought cupcakes to everyone else at the lounge. lol.

When my friend's birthday came about, I made her cupcakes, put one candle in, and we sang to her that way. But for me, my guy was hell bent on getting the appropriate number of candles. So, naturally, I told him they all had to go on one cupcake. Just one. None of that "one per cupcake" nonsense. Here are the pictures that followed.



I took the pictures quickly with Elliot still attached to my phone, which means all of the pictures have a pink tint to it. I'll have to introduce you to Elliot sometime soon.


There's my guy fitting the candles in to the cupcake.





Me holding the finished product.



The lighting of the candles.





There are three regular smokers in our group, so I told all three to grab their lighters and work together.




Almost done!




And the completed cupcake. Hahaha. It was so pretty, and only the blue candle on the bottom left there dropped wax on me, so that's a good thing. It could have been worse. lol.





All blown out. They sped up the birthday song for fear of the wax. lol.



And there's my cupcake once all the candles were removed. Heh heh. Happy birthday to me!!





That's all I have to share for today. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy