Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Dr. Scholl's® For Her Cozy Cushions Review


We're going to start the Rose VoxBox* reviews with Dr. Scholl's. This specific product is the For Her Cozy Cushion.


Taken straight from the Influenster RoseVoxBox card:
Dr. Scholl's For Her Cozy Cushions help keep feet warm and dry while providing all-day comfort. Their multi-layer design helps insulate the foot while two plush layers provide extra cushioning. Cozy Cushions help keep feet dry by absorbing perspiration and offer superior support on hard surfaces. 
(Price according to card: $12.49) (Price according to my Walmart: $10.76)



My thoughts? HECK YES. Insoles are something should be on my shopping list, but are never an absolute priority, and so are often forgotten. I was thrilled to get these in my VoxBox and knew just where to put them. The package says they're great for boots, and I happen to have a pair of boots that I absolutely love, but are a bit big and not so comfy, especially for extended wear.





These insoles are thick and cushy and soft and fluffy.  I tend to buy shoes a size up, (due to wide width) so they don't bother me at all, if anything, they help the shoes fit better. They can be trimmed to fit your shoe, although I didn't have to, because they fit my boots perfectly.

These insole truly do make your feet feel warm and toasty. They're perfect for colder weather. And they're so soft and cushy, it almost feels like they've turned my boots in to plushy slippers!

They are bulky, so expect a tighter fit in your shoe. And they are warm, so wearing them on not-so-cold days might not be a good idea. They do shed a tiny bit, I noticed white fuzz on my boots, but they're furry, so I'm not surprised at that.

Really though, these are some pretty nice insoles to have this winter. I'm definitely glad I have them. No more cold toes in my cute boots. :)





Ways to check out Dr. Scholl's:
  Youtube







*The products from the Rose VoxBox were sent to me complimentary by Influenster for testing and review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy