Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve

It's Christmas Eve. 12:30pm. Yesterday I had less than a handful of hours of sleep, same goes for today. I want to take a nap, but am unable to do that successfully. I am one unhappy camper. Ha.


So I figured I'd come here and write a blog post. Today I shall share some presents I recently received. Last night my friends and I had our gift exchange, and later I hopped in to There to wind down a bit.


First off, I got a package from a friend. But I can't open it.
That's what is written on the package. LOL. The revenge is because back in late September, I sent packages out to her and a few friends, but I wrote on the envelopes that they couldn't open it until like, October 17th or 19th or something. So I suppose this is payback. Hehe. I have the package up in my room, next to my bed, so when I wake up tomorrow, I'll be able to open it. lol.



And now the gifts I got from my friends. :)



First up are some Lindt LINDOR Truffles in Vanilla, White Chocolate, and limited edition Snowman. I actually had all three of these truffles, and brought them with me on my birthday to share. One friend accidentally ended up melting them all together in a big, zippy bag mess. He promised to replace them, and he did! lol.




 Next are a couple of books. I've been wanting these books for ages now. I've read all of the books in both of these series. When I like a book, I like to reread them. But I only had the first book in the Hunger Games series, (which I won a few years back) and only just recently acquired the first book in the Heat series. (acquired as a surprise gift from the same person who got me this Frozen Heat. :D)  Sometimes I hate having to check books like these out from the library, because most of the time when I want to read them there's a waiting list, and I have to wait for weeks to get a hold of them. So much easier if I own the books. Mayhaps that's why I've reread the Harry Potter books so often.



And finally, this fab exploding Tardis shirt. I'm excited, because this is the first shirt in... years that's geek related and not from teefury. lol. Nothing against teefury, I love my teefury shirts. But they're all essentially unofficial fanshirts, so it's nice to have something official in my closet. :D




After our gift exchange, we hung around playing a trivia game that was a gift for my guy, and when everyone parted, I hopped on to There to see if a holiday party was still going on. It was, and the lovely hostess gave me a Christmas gift!

What is it? It's a teddy bear. On a sled.


 Hehehe! He just follows me around wherever I go.



 Went on a run to watch him sled.



He's so cute! It made me want to wear my teddy bear suit!


Unfortunately, wearing my teddy bear suit makes him go away.



So with the magic of photo editing, I added him to the picture. lol. So cute.



That's all I have to share today! Tonight we'll be headed over to my sis in law's family to enjoy Christmas Eve with them. Usually Christmas Eve means tamales there so I'm excited! We don't get to enjoy tamales too often. lol. :)  Anyone else doing anything special for Christmas Eve? How about Christmas?  Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy