Saturday, December 28, 2013

A fast drying top coat and waterproof Retro Glam

I caved. I finally decided that I need a fast drying top coat in my life. I remember earlier this year having seen this Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat business on a review somewhere, and then again and again. All positive. But I never actually went and got some.


I finally did.

And wouldn't you know it, since getting it and looking up reviews, I've been seeing a lot of negative on this product. ROFL.

So far I've only had it for ten days. Some of the reviews say it's tricky to use, but I have no problems at all using it. Mayhaps I just instinctively understand it.  And I haven't noticed any polish shrinkage or lack of shine, but it might be too early to tell.

So far I love it. I don't know why it took me so long to pick up a fast drying top coat. I'll keep you posted on whether my love continues. lol. And maybe in the new year I'll try some other fast drying top coats as well. :D





I also finally found the waterproof version of the Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara!



This formula is a lot more watery than the regular formula, and takes more coats to get the same look.

So I tend to layer. Waterproof first, then regular, then waterproof again. It works

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy