Monday, December 23, 2013

Meet Elliot

Yesterday I mentioned Elliot.

"I took the pictures quickly with Elliot still attached to my phone, which means all of the pictures have a pink tint to it. I'll have to introduce you to Elliot sometime soon."


Elliot is my phone case. I got a Galaxy S4 a few months back, but didn't get a case for it. I drop my phone too many times for this to be okay. So in November, I ordered three cases from Amazon. The first one was a plain green case, which doesn't fit well so I don't really use it. The third one still hasn't arrived. The second one, is Elliot.



Isn't he adorable?!!? He's a pink cow. Hee hee haha. I found him here: linky.




I always wondered what it would be like to have a huge, adorable phone case. And now I have one.



That was taken shortly after it arrived. SO CUTE.


I got used to the size pretty quickly. Sometimes he slips off if he's in my pocket, as I'm taking the phone out. No biggie. lol. The only issue is that he tints my photos pink. Not if I'm taking closeups most of the time, but if it's a further away pic, I have to slide him off in order to avoid the tint. For my cupcake photos, I didn't bother taking him off.

I named him Elliot after one of the Youtubers I watch, Elliot Morgan. My old phone's name was Toby, after Toby Turner. So I thought it'd be appropriate to choose another Youtuber name.

So there you have it. There's Elliot. Heee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy