Monday, December 30, 2013

IGGPPC Secret Santa!

I mentioned quite some time ago that I had joined a site called the International Geek Girl Pen Pals Club, right? Right.


Well, because of that club, I participated in two Secret Santa exchanges. One for the vlogging iggles. (I shared those fantabulous presents I got here.)  And one for the whole club. But I sent out my gifts for both exchanges as soon as I could, and eventually, just forgot about the second exchange.



Today I got a package in the mail from London. And I spent the whole flurry-filled walk back in to the house wondering who I knew in London. I have a penpal in England, but she's in Huddersfield, and to my knowledge, she doesn't have an address in London. lol.

This was in the package. Look at the cute Tardis keychain! It's funny, because I sent a Tardis keychain to my Vlogging Iggle Secret Santa person. lol.




The lovely London postcard did not at all help me determine who this was from.



It wasn't until the holiday card that I figured it out.

Look at the adorable doodles. I love how the Firefly ship and the Star Trek insignia both have smiley faces on them. lol.
As soon as I read the card I was like, "ooooooooooooh yeah!"


So in addition to the lovely postcard, holiday card, and Tardis keychain, this was in the wrapping paper.


It's a lanyard with a ticket to the Hogwarts train on Platform 9 3/4!! 




Look at how neat!! It's so cool!


LOVED my gifts. They're too cute. I still have not found out who this person is, but whoever you are, THANK YOU!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy