Monday, December 30, 2013

Revlon Nail Art Expressionist in Ulterior Motive Review

A few days ago I mentioned a friend getting me some presents for a Secret Santa Exchange. Today I tried out one of the polishes out for my New Year's nails. This is one of the Revlon Nail Art Expressionist Polishes in Ulterior Motive.



This polish duo has a nice, dark, dim gray base color, with a rosy pink multi glitter accent color. I really love the color combo of this duo. I'm a fan of dark grays, the darker the better, and this is a great gray.



 I used two coats for my nails in these pics. The nail still showed through two coats alone - especially at the tips, but also figured I'd be adding on some glitter, so it would be less noticeable.





I've never attempted a glitter gradient before, I think it turned out okay! :) I did notice that the thinner, detailing brush was a bit of a pain.



 The bristles kept splitting apart, which was incredibly irritating, but still manageable, since it was only glitter I was placing.





Overall though, I do like the colors of this duo, and the overall ease of application. I still need to try the Pop Art one though.



Nail Art Expressionists are available at most nail polish retailers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy