Sunday, December 29, 2013

Freak Show Polish - Yuletide Cheer Review

As mentioned in yesterday's Freak Show Polish Review, I got a mini of Yuletide Cheer along with my prize of A Very Merry Christmas Tree.




So today I'll be reviewing Yuletide Cheer.

Taken from the official description:

"Yuletide Cheer is a mint green polish somewhere between a jelly and a crelly. It is packed full of fine purple, cinnamon, copper and sand hexes. You can layer two coats for full opacity or add on top of a cream for a quick and easy mani."


First thoughts on this polish; here's a mint glitter polish - I LOVE MINT!









I did the same thing with this polish as I did for A Very Merry Christmas Tree, I did each nail differently.


Again, my index finger has two coats of the polish. It seems two coats was not enough to make it opaque, I should have gone for three coats instead.

My middle finger is five coats. And again, it's so very busy. lol.

My ring finger has a mint base. I wasn't a fan of this one, it felt like the mint color overpowers the pretty glitter.

My pinkie has a white base. I really like this one. You get almost the same color as the middle finger, but with much less glitter.

And the thumb has black. No surprise I don't like this one either, but you can see the glitters better.




Overall, this polish isn't too bad. I think it's got some good glitter colors in it, and it doesn't necessarily scream "Christmas Time!", so I might be able to use it during the rest of the year as well.



Ways to check out Freak Show Polish




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy