Thursday, December 26, 2013

Gifts from a friend!

Hello everyone! Hope you all had a nice Christmas! Mine was lovely. :D

So yesterday morning, before coming down for Christmas, I opened my box from a buddy.




First I grabbed the card, which informed me of my secret santa and a birthday present. :D





So this little purple box is the birthday present...

And inside is a cute pair of earrings!


There was a buttload of  schtuff in this box, and I made sure to snap a pic of each thing. They're not in much of an order here.

There's a couple of packs of glitter foam stickers. I love stickers and using them in penpal related whatnots, so these will some in handy!


Next is a notebook:
It has grid-lined paper in it - something I've been meaning to get for a while now, so it's perfect!


And then there are some nail related goodies...
A pack of China Glaze, Real Nail Polish Appliques, in Sneaky Snake; and two Revlon Nail Art Expressionist Polishes in Pop Art and Ulterior Motive. I've never used any of these so I can't wait to try them out. I might even review them. Haha. :D



Then there's some tape, some designer masking tape!!

I love these because washi/patterned tapes are basically like useful stickers - plus I seem to keep losing my masking tape. rofl.


I got some books too...
First up is Araña: The Heart of the Spider.  Taken from the wiki:

"Anya Sofia Corazon is a fictional half Mexican and half Puerto Rican superheroine in the Marvel Comics Universe. She initially went by the pseudonym Araña, but later changed to using Spider-Girl."
This is the first comic book in her series, which, according to wiki, lasted for 12 issues. I'm looking forward to checking this out.



And then there's the Doctor Who 2014 Diary! The description from thedoctorwhosite.co.uk says:

"Celebrate this cult classic show as you plan your year in this 2014 diary. It makes the perfect gift, stocking filler or secret Santa present for any fan, which can be enjoy all year"

Convenient that they mention Secret Santa present. Hehe. I haven't actually used a planner since... oh I don't know, Freshman year of high school? So I'm going to see if I can't use this for something more of an actual diary, though it's probably been about the same amount of time since I wrote in a diary that I wrote in a planner. lol.



The last two items are probably my favorite in the box - and that's saying something, because there's so much great stuff in there!


I often peruse my favorite websites. Thinkgeek is one of them. And I've been eyeing these "Giant Plush Microbes" ever since they showed up on the website. And there's even more of them on the official website! I've been wanting to start collecting them, because I think they're neat. And now I have two!!

The first is the West Nile virus. Isn't it beautiful? I love the Egyptian eye makeup it has on!

And the second is the Flesh Eating Disease. Isn't it cute? It's got an embroidered fork and knife! ADORABLE!!

Seriously, I'm so happy to have these two. Mayhaps I can truly start a collection! There are so many more giant microbes to collect! I'm eyeing that waterbear. :D


So there we have it! I love absolutely everything in this magical box.


Buddy, you are too, too awesome. Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy