Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Influenster's Rose VoxBox

Some of you may know what Influenster is already, but for those who don't, it's a site that free to join and allows you to share your opinions and reviews on various products. If you sign up and qualify, they might send you a VoxBox, which is a (surprise!) box of products that you try out and review.


Back in October, Influenster sent me the Rose VoxBox.




And inside were five items for me to try out and review:



A better picture of the items:

Inside we have:
~Dr. Scholl's For Her Cozy Cushions
~Lindt LINDOR Milk Chocolate Truffles
~belVita crunchy Breakfast Biscuits
~Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara
~Kiss Gradation Polishes


Some folks received an additional item in their Rose VoxBox. I was not one of those folks. lol. All of these items were sent to me complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster. While I tried every single product, I was not up to writing a blog review until now. So the next five blog posts shall be about these five products, in no particular order. Talk soon. :)


Interested in joining Influenster?

Three invitations are available here: (Let me know if these don't work. lol)






Or if you'd like to just check out my profile, click below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy