Thursday, February 6, 2014

Color Sensational The Buffs in Blushing Beige

So one of my new lipsticks is the Maybelline Color Sensational The Buffs.

Color Sensational The Buffs in Blushing Beige
 I was really hoping I grabbed the right shade for my skin tone.

Blushing Beige




Yay for blurry photo. lol

Closeup
 There's something I love about a brand new, untouched lipstick. It's so shiny and smooth and pretty.


And here it is on my lips:

lips only because it was a no makeup day and super sunny out. lol

Another piccy
Overall I love it! I don't think I grabbed the shade that's exactly my skin tone, but it looks pretty nice anyhow. I think I lean towards nudey, light pink shades in the winter time, so this color makes me happy!! :)




Ways to check out Maybelline:









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy