Friday, February 7, 2014

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion

In January, my guy bought me my first Urban Decay Primer Potion. And I was soooo excited!!






(pics taken in January. That's not my mani anymore. Hee.)


The primer is tinted when you squeeze it out of the tube, but it disappears once you rub it in.


This stuff. This stuff right here. It works so much better than the primer I was using prior. I can't go back. After 14 hour days, my eyeshadow is crease free. It's fabulous. And a little goes a long way, so I can't wait to see how long this tube lasts, since it's the full sized version of the product. Eeeee! EXCITEMENT! I've been wearing this with my Naked 3, which I still need to share and review here. Oooh I love that Naked 3. So glad I have Urban Decay in my collection now. :)



Ways to check out Urban Decay:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy