Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Essie No Place Like Chrome and Penny Talk


So at the end of December, I bought a couple of polishes from a blog sale. They were marked down, and both were polishes I've wanted for a while. These polishes are Essie's No Place Like Chrome and Penny Talk.

No Place Like Chrome, and Penny Talk
 They're not new, but new to me! So they deserve a review.




No Place Like Chrome:







I have wanted this polish for who knows how long. I saw it in a video of a beauty vlogger that I don't even watch anymore and immediately thought "I MUST HAVE THIS!"  But then... I never got it. It was always there, always available, and every month I would give it a good stare... but I wouldn't buy it. I'm not even sure why. So when the blog sale happened and this was there for half the price, I jumped at it!

It's just so pretty! It reminds me of the not-shiny side of aluminum foil, which is why I took those last two pictures. lol. I love it so much. I'm glad to finally have this polish in my collection! :D




Penny Talk:







Penny Talk is one of many Essie polishes that are apparently frustrating. Why? Because the color of one bottle of Penny Talk will be a beautiful pinkish copper, and literally the Penny Talk bottle RIGHT next to it will be more of a orange copper. Two completely different shades, one name. Luckily this Penny talk is the pinkish copper I was hoping for.

 I'm in love. I've always love rose gold, so anything rose gold is good by me! And even though this is supposed to be a "penny" shade, it looks more like a rose gold to me, which is perfect, for me. Hehe.





Ways to check out Essie:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy