Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Time for an Update!

Hellooooo folks.

So, Monday afternoon, we finally headed home, again.

Most of Monday was spent packing and straightening up, so I didn't have time to write up a post. Then yesterday, well,  I was relaxing a bit. Although, I did snap a pic of all the mail I got while away, but I'll share that later. I haven't even opened most of it anyhow. lol.



Today will be a short post. I just wanted to update my beauty wishlist for 2014.


I took one last look at Coralista, and changed my mind for good. It is no longer on my wishlist. Instead, I started falling in love with the Naked Basics of all things. So I added that, and then specified my Lacquered Bliss item. Previously, I just knew I wanted to try another polish from her, since Deck Your Holos is my current favorite polish. Upon seeing Accio Lacquer's grand opening post, (I used her picture for my wishlist) I immediately fell in love with La Jaconde!


So, to recap, the items still on my wishlist (excluding what's already been acquired) are:


1 and 2: The Naked palettes.
I was too, too happy to get the Naked 3 palette in January, which leaves Naked and Naked 2.


3:  Drop Dead Fred from Scofflaw Nail Varnish
Recently, just this past Friday, Scofflaw had a restock, and - 4 minutes late - I watched helplessly, as Drop Dead Fred sold out in minutes. I have been informed that this polish is part of her permanent line, so I suppose I shall just hope that I can be quick enough in the future to nab this polish.


4: Essie Polish in Chocolate Cakes
I'm going crazy trying to find this Essie in stores. But I shall find it, dang it.


5: La Jaconde from Lacquered Bliss
As mentioned, I fell in love with this polish. Love at first sight. It's inspired by the Mona Lisa and I can't stop looking at pictures. I've always been a fan of neutrals, and green is my favorite color, so this polish appears to be a happy medium. I'm dying to get this. Hopefully soon!


6: The Naked Basics Palette
For some reason, I had it in my head that this palette wasn't worth getting. It wasn't until last month, when I was picking up the Naked 3, that I really had a good look. Now I'm wondering why on earth did I shrug this palette off!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy