Thursday, February 13, 2014

Valentine's Day Nails

Another short post for today, I thought I'd share my Valentine's Day manicure. I had been a bit stumped on what I wanted to do for my Vday mani, but then realized - for the last two weeks, my nails have been stiletto in shape and were black and red.



While there were hearts in the simple design, I think I got tired of the black and red after keeping them that way for so long. So I decided I wanted something simple and clean.








Tada! Just a simple French Mani with tiny heart accents.




I have to say I love this mani. It's cute and sweet and makes me smile when I see it on my nails.




Polishes used were:
- Essie's Grow Faster Base Coat
- Flower Beauty Nail'd It in That's Just Dan-de-lion
- NYC Long Wearing Nail Enamel in French Tip White
- China Glaze Just Be-Claws
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat




So what's on your nails for vday? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy