Saturday, February 8, 2014

January Favorites!

Ahoy folks! Just a quick update on things that have been happening. On the 29th, my guy and I took an unscheduled trip back to Michigan due to family emergency. (his family) That was all the 30th-31st. Frustratingly enough, I. Am. Still. Here.

It bothers me beyond belief that I am stuck in Michigan, again, after being stuck here for 2 weeks already in January. Sigh.

I pre-wrote some posts to schedule and saved some drafts with pictures I took when I was still home, so that I could write the posts up here. But I've run out of those, because, naturally, I wasn't expecting to still be here.

So today, I shall share with you a quick post on my January Favorites, because it's been a while since I've done that!

Here's a picture of the items I have right now that I managed to pull together for a quick phone pic! :)
Not pictured is the Epicare, which I really wish I remembered to grab when I was packing!

In the pic:

Urban Decay's Naked 3 palette
Essie's Penny Talk
Essie's Grow Faster Base Coat
Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
China Glaze Just Be-Claws
Rimmel London Scandaleyes RetroGlam Waterproof Mascara
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Wet n Wild Megaslicks Balm Stain in Lady and the Vamp
Color Sensational The Buffs in Blushing Beige
Maybelline Baby Skin


I still need to post a review a couple of these things - the Naked 3 palette and the Balm stain - but those are all in various stages of incomplete and on my computer at home. I wasn't planning on reviewing the Grow Faster Base Coat, although I might anyhow, and I already reviewed the regular RetroGlam, so I didn't think there was a need for a waterproof review. I have mentioned the waterproof formula though - it's a bit watery compared to the regular and doesn't quite do as well as the regular, but it's still a good waterproof mascara, and definitely my fave waterproof mascara.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy