Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Maybelline Baby Skin Review

So earlier last month I picked up Maybelline's new Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser. I was psyched to grab this, because I'm always up for trying new primers, especially more affordable ones. This primer is the same price as my normal go to - Rimmel London's Fix and Perfect Pro Primer.

The price ranges from $5.99 to $6.99 around here. Not too bad.








Okay okay, so I know it says it's a transparent gel, but I completely forgot the moment I squeezed the product out. I'm so used to lotion colored primers! Haha.


The feel of this primer is crazy awesome. It's weightless and thin and I suppose it almost feels greasy, but not. It's odd. I love it.

(Pic taken in January)


When I wear this alone, I can see a visible difference in my skin, but underneath foundation it's not as noticeable. It still works great, the primer makes my makeup last all day. The longest I wore this was for 12 hours, and my face makeup still looked great at the end. This is definitely my new fave primer!





Ways to check out Maybelline:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy