Thursday, April 7, 2011

Keys and Felecidad

I am a browncoat.  A major fan of the series Firefly. Me dad is too. The other day, me dad got us Firefly keychains. I've been meaning to downsize my keys for a while now, they're so big, and I only use two of the keys anyway, so this Firefly keychain is the perfect excuse. But it was so cute in its box that I didn't take it out until now. And now, I shall spam you with pictures of my cute keychain.







Teehee. And now to show a before and after of my keys. Before:



And after:

OMG my keys seem so empty now. LOL. I'm thinking I might want one more keychain for it, but haven't decided on what. Maybe I'll go keychain shopping someday.


And now I shall share a gif:


I love Toby Turner, and someone named GuiPup turned one of his lovely dances in to a gif. Heee.


Moving on...



day 07 - a song that reminds you of a certain event

Alrighty, I hate to use Usher again, but meh, sue me. He happens to fall in to this category as well.

Usher - Nice and Slow


This song's lyrics are naughty. Which is why I felt personally that it was an inappropriate song to play at an 8th grade graduation. But alas, it was popular, and so it was our last song at the dance. I danced to it with my first boyfriend - or at least, the one I tend to count as my first boyfriend. (Technically, my "first" boyfriend was a friend I sat next to on the bus, and kissed on the cheek once... and then he moved away and didn't even tell me. So technically... we never even broke up.) So I remember my 8th grade graduation when I hear this song.


Brand New Heavies - Midnight at the Oasis


Technically, this event happened everyday at midnight PST... but you know, whatever. It was on There, a virtual world I loved dearly that went out of business last year. MATO (Midnight at the Oasis) was a gathering of a group in There called Wordgrove. We would congregate around a bell that chimed midnight, then proceeded to play that song. Occasionally it would play the original, which was more mellow and slower, but I preferred this version, as did many others - it was easier to dance to.

There's us by the bell. (The red and green thinger)

And there's us dancing. Well, most of us dancing. Sometimes it was hard to catch everyone dancing. lol.  But yep. There ya go.


Okay, so, if you've been reading my blog, you are likely already aware that I am a part of a Youtube collab channel called FiveAwesomeBenpals. Thursdays are my days, so I reckon I will share my videos here every Thursday.

This week, we were to "explain our name". And we were free to make things up. So, naturally, that's what I did. My video is about the story behind my middle name, Felecidad.


I very much enjoyed making this video. The crude pictures were fun to draw, and I managed to record my words in one take. When I make videos that require just my voice, the audio, I still record it using my camera, because the mic I have for my 'puter sucks big time.

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS why did E have to die??? DAMN HIS CARELESSNESS!!!! Btw was E a squirrel?? Because E looked like a squirrel. Anyhoo I thought your movie was adorable. Ha. Fell E see dad. =)

    ReplyDelete

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy