Saturday, April 30, 2011

IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT

...and I feel fine. Well... no... I guess I'm feeling a little indifferent. And would you look at that?!! I HAD A UNICORN ICON. Why didn't I look for that yesterday. Woulda helped. Or contributed or something. Whatevs, my unicorn picture looks way better than that. No? It doesn't? Oh, that's right. I remember it now. Nevermind. Shoulda stuck a star tattoo on my unicorn's butt. That woulda helped.


Wow. This is it. The end of BEDA. Craziness. All in all, I actually enjoyed doing it. And I do think I'll be continuing to blog - just maybe not every day. Not sure yet. I think... yeah, I'm pretty sure this is the first time I actually successfully posted every day in a month. I feel so accomplished now. Ha.

It was frustrating at times, like when I knew I was nearing the end of the day and was still writing, (hadn't started yet) or when I just had nothing to write about, or when I was in too much of a hurry to write much of anything. But, it was fun too. I enjoyed reading my bud, JoyfulGirl42's beda posts too. And I also liked looking inside of myself to find all these songs to fit in the song challenge.

I'm going to miss BEDA. Kind of. I mean... basically I am and I'm not. It's like my brain has split itself in two and has taken sides. (not unusual for me) Like that angel and devil on your shoulder?


(Thats my imvu avatar... I made that picture two years ago. It's actually a remake of a picture I made with my old imvu avatar back in 2006.)

One side's telling me to be nostalgic and sad and sappy. "You are sooo going to miss this tomorrow. You know you will. Now go ahead and cry. I'll wait. No, I'll cry with you."

The other's telling me something like "FUCK BEDA ALL TO HELL!! HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY MISS THAT SHIT!?!?!!!!!!111!!!" (make sure you add those 1's when you're really upset. And yes, this side swears a lot.)


I will give BEDA one thing: it's made me like blogging again. I stopped being interested in blogging a while ago. Like... two years ago almost a month after I first started. lol. You can totally tell my disinterest when you look at my blog count:

41 posts in 2009 from August to December. That's 41 posts in five months.

In 2010? 43 posts for the whole year. 43 posts in twelve months.

And this year... I now have 30 posts in one month. lol.  And I don't plan on stopping there. At the very least, I still need to write a blog post on my Hank birthday card, and probably for my benpals videos, because I think I enjoyed writing some background on each video. OY. Benpals video. I need to get a move on with this birthday card. I think I need to film the other half of my video tomorrow because I plan on filming the card.

Geeze. Okay. I'd better... I'd better go and work on my card. I need to finish it tonight. Part of me doesn't want to go though... because that will end BEDA... okay. ALRIGHT. I'm going. I'M GOING!




day 30 - your favorite song at this time last year

This is actually fairly simple... ish. At first I was like WHAT?! How am I to remember such a long time ago? (lol.) But then I remembered the Hanko de Mayo video from last year, and how much I loved the last song that was played. So that was almost a year ago, since that was May 5th. Close enough, right?


Mike Lombardo - You Should Know


I have now completed the 30 day song challenge. And BEDA. WOOT!! Goodbye BEDA. *cries*

2 comments:

  1. hehehe, the end of the post where you don't want to leave but then scream "okay. ALRIGHT. I'm going. I'M GOING!"
    reminds me so much of Phoebe in friends and how she is. (i have been re-watching the whole friends show, am at season 10 now).

    wow i can't even imagine how hard it must be to blog every day, eek i really want to get back to blogging more but i'm also so lazy about it. but i will do it, somehow!
    ~Annina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't tell you the number of times I legitimately laughed out loud while reading this. You're unicorn was tots better. Also is it bad that I want to see cursing!Noxy more often :P

    ReplyDelete

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy