Sunday, April 3, 2011

zzzzzzzz..... - huh? WHAT?

EDIT: omg, I freaked the heck out just now, I thought blogger just up and deleted this post. Like, vanished it. But it's here! I found it! The date on it was a year ago, and that's why it didn't show up at the top of the list... why on earth was it dated for 2010??


Hello there. Like my icon? It's making me want tea. Or sleep. Well okay, maybe anything is making me want sleep. It's just past 5am currently, and I haven't gone yet. A bit tired, as I woke up at 9am yesterday. It's time for bed. But I'm afraid I might sleep a LOT and then I got things to do and the longer I wait to blog, the longer it will take. I wanna make sure I get my BEDA done for the 3rd. So this might be short.


day 03 - a song that makes you happy
That's easy...

Toby Turner - There's a Floppy Disk on the Floor





I love Toby Turner, and this song makes me happy. Hee. 'nuff said.



Oh my goodness I'm fading....


I spent the night watching episodes of Psych from season 1 and it was fuuuuuuuuuun.

Looking forward to watching Firefly tonight on the Science Channel. I know I've seen the entire season more than once and we technically have it on dvd, but I needs to show support yo. Plus, I'm DVRing them all so I have them to watch whenever I want without the need for the dvd. HA.

I feel like I should use another topic, but I don't feel like it... I can throw this one out though: Fictional characters you most relate to and why

Because I can't really say I've come across a fictional character that I most relate to. I don't think I have anyway. I don't remember coming across one, and at the very least, I should remember that if not the character itself. So that's a fail. I should write a book. And make a character relate-able to myself. That way, I can answer this question. Hee hee haha.

Okay. I think I'm spent. I needs the sleep, and if I stay up any longer, I'll have trouble falling asleep.

I shall end here with a response to my comment from last post, because heaven knows blogger doesn't have a "reply" button, so responding to the comment using your own comments seems silly sometimes....

Joyfulgirl42, I imagine I could probably tolerate "When I see YOUR FACE" as an insult... or even possibly a farewell phrase.

You know, like:
"I had a great time tonight! When I see YOUR FACE!!"
"Yeah, totally! Me too! When I see YOUR FACE!!"

Hehe haha heeee ha hooo. And I'm glad you thought up the name explanation! Because I never would have come up with it myself, and while I've been asked often about it, (most often when I'm using the whole name) I've never actually written out the full explanation. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy