Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Foooood

Hey! I have a huuuuuge favor for the two people who read my blog!!!

When I checked that survey I mentioned a while back about There and said it was no longer running, apparently the site was just down for that time. Could ya'lls do me a favor and go here, which will bring you to the There homepage. You will see in white "We're surveying users about possibly re-opening There. Take the survey here"  and click that linky. Or er... you could click the linky I just posted,  because that leads to the survey too.

The survey is to see if enough people might be interested in paying for a membership to get There to reopen.  Even if you've never played There, or if you're not interested in paying for a membership to get There to reopen, could you just do me a solid and say you are? There's only a few questions to fill out, won't take much of your time. I know that's sort of cheating, but I'm confident there are Thereians out there who won't be reached in time to take the survey. And dang it, I'd love to see There again.


We now return you to your regularly scheduled program…

Oh goodness. What made me think I should write up how I spent this past Sunday now, NOW, when I cannot eat food. I am so incredibly smart sometimes I scare even myself.

Oh well. What's done is done. So I wandered over to my friend Mandy's mom's place, where they were getting foods ready. Mandy's brother cooked arrachera. (little yummy bits of steak to us clueless folk)


That's Mandy, stirrin' cheese. Yep. Fascinating. I know. Hee


And there's her brother Bill cookin'.


And there's Mingo looking mischievous.


And there are some limes that also attended this shindig.

And a kitty named Hazel.


And there's the cheese and limes again.

And some more damn food.


Afterward, we played a few board games. This was the last one we played. 'Twas fun! And the food was yummeh. Food. Sigh. It's not like I'm "hungry" exactly... more like I just miss it. lol. This batch of "lemonade" tastes better than the last batch... not entirely sure why. No, wait, I bet it was the lemons. Most of them went bad, and so I only used what looked still good... but mayhaps they weren't. Ha. Oh well. This time around, I have healthy, refrigerated lemons, and the stuff tastes better. I mean, it's still terrible, but eh.



day 20 - a song that you listen to when you’re angry

I can only ever remember one time I was angry and decided to play something, and here we are:

Stabbing Westward - What Do I Have To Do?

Lovely song.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy