Friday, April 8, 2011

BEDA 8 - too much minecraft

Have you ever skipped sleep for so long you start to feel sick to your stomach? Then you try to go to sleep but you can't because you feel sick to your stomach? That is me. Sick to my stomach. And I should be sleeping. But I'm not. So now lemme talk about stuff.



day 08 - a song that you know all the words to

That's way too easy. I know hundreds of songs. I mean, I've never officially counted, (how do you count something like that??) but I've known all the words to random songs since I was around 7, so I imagine it's piled up. Let's just pick a few then...


Lisa Loeb - Stay


This song was another one me and my grade school bestie, Sarah, tried to memorize. Though I don't think she was as interested in this song. If I remember right, I was the only one to remember it all. Meh. I still like the song. It's pretty.


Hanson - Man From Milwaukee

Hee.... okay, technically, I'm fairly certain I know every word of every song from Hanson's Middle of Nowhere CD, but I thought I'd share just the one.

Okay, seriously, I think I have every BSB song memorized from their first three CDs and a lot of NSYNC song too... so let's just uh.... choose one of those too....

*NSYNC -Somewhere, Someday

I chose this song to share because it's so pretty, and not as well known because it wasn't on one of their CD's, it was on the Pokemon the First Movie soundtrack.


Ewan McGregor and Nicole Kidman - Elephant Love Medley

From the Moulin Rouge soundtrack. Man I love this movie. lol. Just thinking about it makes me want to watch it again. Where'd my copies go...


So I play minecraft, and find myself sucked in to the world for hours upon hours at a time. A couple days ago I wandered on to a small multi player server and had fun wandering for hours. Luckily, I had a buddy with me to help me get unlost. lol. Then I made meself a "tent" in the camp. I chose orange, because it's a happy bright color.


Wolves are a new addition to the game, as is the ability to tame them.


There's my first pup, sitting on my bed, viewed through my door. Hee!


Here's a few shots of the inside of my tent. Along with the addition of another pup.





And then I went and built another little home. A while back I'd made a home similar in a different world, and I liked it so much I thought I'd recreate it.
That's the entrance, there's a hole in the ground that has a ladder that leads to a hallway.


 That's a view from above water. There was ice where I built, and I tried to be careful not to disturb it.


Here's a view from inside looking up.


And a couple views of the room itself.


The original room had a different floor. It was multi-colored wool. But I felt that was way too busy, so I went with a more simple, snow floor instead.

I built this place, (That I've named Pickles) on a blank spot of land, so I sure hope I chose an okay spot to build it. I mean, it would be just my luck if I built it in a spot that was supposed to be reserved for some other something, so Pickles would have to be removed. Meh. We'll see we'll see.

Yeah, I had fun in minecraft. But that has to stop. Or at least be reined in a bit, or a lot - because minecraft is currently the reason I've been up so long I feel sick. And so I end the post, in the hopes I will be able to sleep. Good night!

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA when you were like, "and this is my wolf pup, sitting on the floor, and this is the inside of my tent, and here's another pup..." I seriously expected you to say next, "and this is where the pup mauled me and shred me to pieces... I guess he's not properly trained yet..." HAHAHA HI-larious!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy