Friday, April 29, 2011

BEDA 29

OMG. One day left. One more day of BEDA. WHat will I do with my life? Oh, that's right, nothing. Ha.

So I spent most of today and last night working on that birthday card for Hank that I mentioned yesterday. It's um... well my thoughts for it made it a lot more complicated than I realized. I mean, I've sorted out the complications by now, but now I have a lot to do still. I think. Mainly, one more picture to draw and color, and then the inside to write out. The picture I have to draw might change depending on if I am able to produce the results I want. (it involves people, more than one person, and I'm not too confident in my drawings of people. It is important that they are recognizable) I had originally thought I'd send the card separately from the present, but now I'm thinking it's probably best to send them together.

I'm giving myself until Monday to finish it all, because Monday seems like a good day to send it out. Here to Ohio isn't too bad, so it'll probably arrive by the end of the week. Doesn't really matter though, as Hank won't be receiving any of it until after his birthday. I need to remember to take pictures though. Only too often do I get so excited for finishing a project (especially a present) that I completely forget to take pictures before I give it out. I did that with the figurine I made David Levithan when I met him a little while ago. Meant to take pics, reeeally wanted to take pics, but then I forgot. Mind you, it didn't help that the signing I was going to was canceled, which forced me to go to a signing a day earlier than planned. Anyhoo, remind me to take pics! Because I love this card. lol.


So JoyfulGirl42 is writing about unicorns for today's BEDA. That's lovely. And reminds me... I still haven't read Zombicorns. Hmm. That's... all I have to say on the subject of unicorns. So I decided to draw a picture too. lol. It's one of the fastest drawings I've made on the puter like, ever! lol. But my tablet is currently holding all the paint and stuff I've been using for Hank's card, so I was forced to draw with a mouse. No matter, it's still a lovely unicorn.

Tada!!

Oh it's so lovely like. Hehe.


So I was actually playing minecraft for a while before I realized I hadn't posted my BEDA yet. Not good, so here I am, but now I'm ending, because I wanna go back to playing minecraft dang it. lol.

day 29 - a song from your childhood

Huh... I've given songs from my childhood before.

At one point in my childhood, my brother's favorite movie was Space Jam:

Quad City DJ's - Space Jam



And at that time, mine was Now and Then

now and then - susanna hoffs


We would watch both of those movies, over and over. Okay, I would. My brother would usually leave during my movie. lol.

1 comment:

  1. I was planning to draw a unicorn for my blog today too. I actually did one in Paint but decided not to post it cause it looked like crap it was basically I stick figure unicorn with a triangle for a face. Now I wish I'd saved it before I exited.

    ReplyDelete

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy