Thursday, April 14, 2011

Grr ruff.

Can anyone even see these icons anymore? Because I can't. I thought it might be because I've hit my max in the picasa album, but I can't even log in to the site to check. Stupid thinger. Not sharing my photos. And wait, what the heck? Does that mean I can't share photos here?! That is not acceptable. So now I have to go and upload photos on to tiny pic or something JUST so I can share pictures here. How rude picasa. How. Rude. Unless everyone else can see the pictures except for me. Then I guess all is well. Sorta. Still. Rude.

Yesterday, I'd written a super short blog post, and I thought I hit publish, but apparently I didn't, and then I went to sleep like, all day and woke up past midnight. JoyfulGirl42 said to publish it anyway, since it was still technically the 13th over on the west coast. lol. Yay technicalities.

So taking from the list JoyfulGirl42 gave me, today I shall talk of my favorite products. Favorite products. Does that mean like... beauty products? Because I don't have many favorite beauty products. Meh.

I guess I'll go with that. Basically, I have two faves. I don't use enough products to have faves really. I either don't like them, or I don't have an opinion of them. OR I really love them and then they get discontinued. Yep. That happens. My current faves are lip stuffs. I have faves in the lip stuff section. Okay wait, scratch that. I have two faves, but apparently, one is "available soon". WTF? Bah humbug. Okay whatever....



The first is called mark Glossblossom Ripening Lip Tint.
That's the one that'll be "available soon". It's lovely. It gives a slight color while not making your lips feel sticky. Smells nice too. Not too strong or overpowering.



My absolute fave is called Perfumeria Gal Lip Tins.


I have Red Currant. I love it. LOVE it.

I want to try the other scents eventually, but for now I'm so in love with this one that I'll be sticking to it. It smells sweet but not too sweet, and it goes on nicely. Doesn't feel sticky or uncomfortable. Love it.


I was originally going to share some other products I like too, but having to upload the pictures to tinypic, then using that link for here was just... meh. I'm too lazy. I prefer the one click dealy. And I'm frustrated that I even have to go find new ways to post pictures.



day 14 - a song that no one would expect you to love

That's... interesting? I dunno if I can think of a song that fits in that category. I mean... hmm. I know I've had conversations with friends about this topic too, I just can't remember any specifically.

We'll go with... a song from a show that friends don't expect me to love. Ha.

LazyTown - Spooky Song


Lazytown is a kids show. As in like, for toddlers.  It's about a girl named Stephanie who visits her uncle, the mayor of Lazytown. She complains that folks there are, well, lazy, and enlists the help of an above-average hero, named Sportacus, to whip folks in to shape and non-laziness.

I love this show. Seriously. I don't know why, but I do. When I used to babysit, this was one of the only shows I could bear to watch. lol. And I even started watching it on my own, til stupid noggin/nick jr. stopped airing it. Now the only channel I have that shows it is a spanish kids channel... I've watched it twice there, but it's just not the same. Mainly because I don't speak spanish. lol.


Back when the game There still existed, that outfit was one of the first I made. Hee. Ooo, fyi, don't know if you guys know this, but I used to play MMOSGs. And There was my favorite. When There closed over a year ago, I basically stopped playing them. No more vside. No more Second Life. No more IMVU. I mean, I've stopped in occasionally on all three of them, but they were only visits.

Anyhoo, a survey was posted about a week ago, to see if there was interest in recreating There. A There2. I of course took the survey and posted it to some There friends and on my facebook. I would have posted it here too, but when I was about to, I noticed the survey was no longer active. They only had it up for a couple of days. From what I understand, they might be bringing back There. Maybe. So that's something to... think about.


Benpals news because today is Thursday and so it's my day... Brenna had to leave the channel. This saddens me. But doing the videos were no longer fun for her, and she was uber busy with school stuffs, so I understand her need to leave. Callie has taken the Monday slot. And Amanda and Jaine are talking about doing some extra challenges or something that's from like, original 5AG. Should be interesting. I don't know exactly what it's about though, because I started watching them after all that. Guess I'll have to go and watch some of their older videos.

Anyhoo, I actually don't think I'll put my video for today up here. I'm not a fan of it. But I linked to it. That counts, right?

Every now and again I get... down. Sad, I guess. Sometimes there's no rhyme or reason for it. Now would be such a time. *shrug* blah. Blah. Blah. Whine. Bitch. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy