Monday, April 11, 2011

Youtubes video OVERLOAD! Nyah haha

I am a Sagittarius! WOOT. Yay Sagittariuses! Sagittarians? Sagittarii? Sagits? Sagits. I'm a Sagit.


Today I shall take a topic off JoyfulGirl42's lovely list of suggestions.


Youtubers you should be watching.

Okay... I do not believe I should be telling you what to do. lol. Plus, I think anyone who reads my blogs and watches Youtube tend to watch the same things as me. So, I guess I'll just use this topic to share some Youtube channels I love that might not be as popular or frequent or maybe they are both and I just love them. Five channels I happen to love. Yeah, there we go.

But first, I have a benpals video that lists my top 5 favorite youtubers. I made the video back in November, and it's still relevant, because they're still my top five.




So let's see....

1. ExplosmEntertainment
I am not aware if you know this, but a main reason why I wanted to go to c2e2 was because of explosm. (Coincidentally, I found their booth, saw they were incredibly busy, and a lack of naked plushies, and inevitably decided not to stop) Cyanide and Happiness man. LOVE that web comic. I check it every day. Have for years. And if I forget, (which happens every now and then, but usually only for a couple days) I'll go and read all the ones I missed. lol. I have a plushie, (it's a blue shirted happy one) and I soooo want a suggestive nakey plushie as well... someday. Someday.

Anyhoo, they sometimes do shorts, and have a Youtube channel for it. They're all so delightful. I shall share a couple here:

Beer Run



Waiting for the Bus






2. HowToLiz
I love this channel. She's been pretty absent for a while now, but will apparently be making a comeback with a musical episode! So excited.

How To Liz - 48: How to Zoo!


How to Liz - 43: How to Goldfish!




3. ISmellLikeASexyGuy
OMG, this dude sings covers and sometimes originals and I love his voice. I've never met him, so I can't vouch for whether or not he smells like a sexy guy, but he sure sounds like one. Seriously. Love love love. He's a sporadic poster, (is "poster" the correct term?? o.O )  like, there won't be anything for weeks, (months) then he'll pop up with two or three at once, then gone again. And I'm always glad to see him. I'm going to include like, four songs for this guy, because he's worth it.* You don't have to listen to all of them, but seriously, I'd recommend it. lol.

Quit Playing Games (Backstreet Boys)


Are You That Somebody? (Aaliyah) (he whisper raps in this one. ADORABLE.)


Cry Me A River (Justin Timberlake)



Pony (Ginuwine)




4. jimathers
Foamy the Squirrel. I loves him. I love Pilz-E more. Hee hee haha. Oh man, they're awesome. Hee. Oh my gosh, if you only watch one of these videos, watch the muffin one. Because I loves Pilz-E. lol.

: Creative Cremation : Foamy The Squirrel


: Muffin Massacre : Foamy The Squirrel



5. SortedFood
Okay, these folks are awesome. They're a cooking show that features simple and delicious recipes. I'll be honest though, I've only tried two of them. (The two I'm posting here) But I wants to try mooooore!

HOMEMADE PIZZA RECIPE - SORTED


HAIRY BIKERS GET SORTED



And there we have it. Five loverly channels.


day 11 - a song from your favorite band

Because I already have like, over a dozen videos listed here, I'll actually do what it says and share ONE song. Ha. My favorite band is Bon Jovi, so here's a song from them:

Bon Jovi - I'll Be There For You






*You won't know this, except for the fact that I'm telling you right now, but this particular part took forever for me to add videos to because I couldn't bring myself to end the videos before the song ended. lol. (look at me making notes like Joyfulgirl42. lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy