Monday, April 25, 2011

Someday You Could Be a Robot Dinosaur

So a whiiile back, I posted something about how I had drawn some pictures for a project that wasn't up yet, so I wasn't going to share those pictures until the finished project was posted. Have no fear, those of you whom have been tearing their hair out in anticipation of seeing those pictures, I shall share them now!

One of my favorite youtubers, HowToLiz, asked us fans, or HowToLizzies (I think that's what she calls us?) to help with one of her videos. She had a bunch of ideas for pictures she needed drawn. So naturally, I emailed to help. The topics I got were:

"A Robot Dinosaur eating a LOT of cupcakes! a lot a lot!"


and

"A kid dreaming about what they wanna be when they grow up"



And here's the finished video:




Hee! I had a lot of fun drawing those pictures. It sorta makes me wanna try drawing more, except the problem with that is I can never really think up ideas to draw. lol. Meh.


Moving onward...

I wandered the Your Pants forum for the first time today, and found this dude who's planning on asking his sweetheart  to marry him. He's asked nerdfighters to post video responses asking her to marry him as well. And then he plans on showing her all the videos. Or something like that. Here's a link to the entire thread. (you don't have to be logged in to view it)

And here's his video:



He mumbles quite a bit in it I think, but the end is clear. If you wanna help him out, you should post a vid response for him. I did.




And here's all his vid responses so far.




So I got my 2D glasses the other day.
But currently, the only 3D movie out near me right now is Rio... which isn't a movie I was planning to see in theaters. So yeah... haven't tried them out yet. I like the instructions that came with them:

Very informative. Yep. My brother informed me that they have some 3D movies on demand, and we tried to watch one downstairs last night, but it said we couldn't because that cable box isn't HD. Of course, the cable box in my room is HD, so I might give that a try soonish. We'll see if that works.



Going to see Insidious today... should be um... fun. (sarcasm) I hate scary movies. Like, really. They give me nightmares. They keep me up at night. They cause me to spend a sleepless night watching The Birdcage over and over and .... OH MY GOD... I just forgot... I'VE LOST MY COPIES OF THE BIRDCAGE.

I'M GOING TO DIE!!!!! *panics*


*cough* Pull yourself together nox. You can do this. You have approximately two hours to find your damned happy-movie. You can do it.

Shit. I'm packing a stuffed animal in my purse.

Er... where was I? Oh right... um... I'm a wuss when it comes to scary movies. Gremlins scared me as a child, and I've yet to see the entire movie since. Drag Me to Hell - which I've been informed was a joke of a scary movie - still has me up at night if I think about it too long.

And I hear Insidious is not a joke of a scary movie.

So... now, you may be asking me "Um, alright, so why the eff are you planning on seeing a movie you are obviously terrified of seeing??"

Heh... um. Well... have you ever had actor crushes? Like, actors you love so much you're willing to watch a movie you would, under normal circumstances, NEVER EVER SEE OF YOUR OWN FREE WILL? Yeah.... Patrick Wilson is one of those guys for me. And so I shall see this movie.

I think I've talked about all I planned to talk about... and if I didn't, it's mainly because I've forgotten everything except for the dire need to find The Birdcage. So we'll end it here, and throw in the song challenge
right quickly.


day 25 - a song that makes you laugh

Alanis Morissette - My Humps


Yep. There we have it. Actually, there's a video for it too! But the damned youtubers that have it also have it on "Embedding disabled". But yeah, you should check her video out too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy