Friday, April 22, 2011

Five Facts-ish

I'm done with the cleanse! I've kicked it early. Am I disappointed in myself? Nah. I was expecting hunger pains, but not headaches, heartburn, nausea, and a downright awful feeling. Not acceptable. I don't really know if it helped my mood either... it might have... I think I should give it a couple of days. I know I'm in higher spirits now, but that might be because I know I won't be drinking anymore gosh awful lemonade. Meh.

I have a lot to do today! Or rather, not really. Just a bit time consuming, and whether I finish my to do list all depends on when I'm hanging out with Mingo. lol. I decided while layin' in bed that Linny (one of my dolls) needs an outfit for easter. She had an outfit, but I lost it. Fail. So now she needs a new one. And I have this candle holder thinger I got from Mingo that looks like a chair, it just needs a cushion to cover the hole where the candle goes. Woot. And I have these little easter baskets and I feel at least one should be used. And then there's writing this blog. But this should be done fairly soon.And then I wanted to look up a recipe for lemon meringue pie...

So JoyfulGirl42 tagged me again. Geeze she likes tagging folks. I should stop reading her blog, then I wouldn't get tagged! Ha! Meh. Nah. Must. Keep. Reading. lol. This time it's for five facts that people readin' my blog might not know... which is... hard... hmmm....


-I love to slice up onions
-If I trusted myself with handling fish, I would get a canary yellow goldfish as a pet - and name it Icarus
-I daydream... a lot
-Aside from Pokemon, the only other anime I've ever watched was Yu Yu Hakusho - I watched that entire series and loved it... mayhaps I should look in to other animes too...
-I ramble when writing. Oh... wait, facts that readers don't know. Right...
-As much as I gripe and moan about riding the train to Chicago, deep down, I love it. It's my gateway to Chicago dammit!


Woot! Five facts. COMPLETED.

day 22 - a song that you listen to when you’re sad

Hmm...

Mariah Carey - Butterfly


Yeah... I know what you're thinking...
"But noxy, you're afraid of butterflies... why would you listen to this?"

Well, smartass, I'm not being attacked by living (or robot) butterflies while listening to this song. Therefore, I'm okay with the song. I can't say I listen to this everytime I'm sad, but I do recall listening to this many a sad time before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy