Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Yeehaw.

Howdy howdy. Howdy howdy howdy. Howdy. Okay, now that I've got that out of my system... how's you? Me? I'm... ehhhhhhh... this marks day two of the six day cleanse. I am... feeling hungry. lol. SO LET'S NOT THINK ABOUT IT PEOPLE! STOP REMINDING ME OF FOOD!

Um... yeah... probably a short post today.

So Saturday, for Mingo's birthday celebration, we all went to Texas Road House, or something like that, which is a restaurant, and Saddle Up, which is a club/bar.

I had a slice of apple pie, which I should have taken a picture of, but the only pic I have to share from the restaurant is this:


A jackalope. Ha. HA. It was so fluffy I had to take a picture of it.


And then there's pics of us once we arrived at the club.









Yayness. It was fun. I'm not much of a dancer, but I sorta swayed and/or bobbed my head to various beats.


day 19 - a song from your favorite album

Favorite... album? Like, album album? Er... uh... well gosh... okay... um.... we'll say... um... no... okay... wait... oh wtf. I don't pay attention to albums anymore. Albums... albums... huh. HUH. We'll just... pick an album I like... and...

Backstreet Boys - How Did I Fall In Love With You

Okay so they're now touring with New Kids on the Block... and they're going to be in Chicago next month... and we're totally going to see them!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!  I'm so incredibly beyond excited. I've never seen them in concert, though I've always wanted to. So excited. OMG.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I wonder if your wardrobe consists of only Tobuscus shirts :P

    ReplyDelete

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy