Wednesday, April 13, 2011

zzzzzzzz

So today will be a short post, because I am so gosh awful tired. There's rarely ever an in between, you know? It's either, I've hardly gotten any sleep so I'm tired - or I'm sleeping all the time and I'm still tired. Ugh.

day 13 - a song that is a guilty pleasure

Hampton the Hamster - The Hamsterdance Song


Heee he hehe haha. I've loved this song ever since it first came out. I remember when I first heard it, it was on a station called Kiss FM, (which was a different station back then... 92.5 I think - here in Illinois) they had this song on their nightly "Kiss or Dis". They'd play a song, and then folks would call in and vote. This song was Dissed. And I was sad. I immediately ran out to the store to buy the single, so that I could hear it whenever I wanted. Hee.



Zac Efron - Scream


Actually, I think any song from the High School Musical franchise might count as a guilty pleasure when you're 25. And actually, I don't think I dislike any song from the franchise. lol. But for simplicity's sake, I shall only list one here, my favorite of them.


And that's it for today. Real short, because I'm going back to sleep. Hey, it's my buddy Mingo's birthday today.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINGO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy