Saturday, April 9, 2011

Tagged

Aw, look at the poor sad cookie! Okay, so my loverly BEDA buddy Joyfulgirl42 has tagged me. For those whom may or may not be familiar with "tag", this means that I am forced with the threat of death to answer the same questions that she answered in her beda post 7. Since she'd tweeted me this idea a couple days back and I actually had the questions copied on my to-do list, I find myself not having a problem with complying.



1. Name a book you would take on a long flight?
The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett. No, not because it's a good book, nor because it's on Oprah's book list... because I was given it as a Christmas present a couple years back and still have yet to read it. I might bring HP 3 or 7 with me though, just in case.

2. What is your guilty pleasure?  HA! I have.... way... way too many guilty pleasures. High School Musical, Twilight, Hair Battle Spectacular, Monster energy drinks...

3. Name three characters from any book, you wish you could be friends with? Fred and George Weasley, and Alice Cullen (um, hello person-who-sees-future, would you help win the lottery?)

4. What's your shoes size?8 1/2-9 1/2

5. If you could write your own book, name the title, and a brief synopsis.
Unexpected Adventure
The story of a girl in the twenty first century who gets transported in to - surprise! - a jar of pickle juice and drowns. Or... um... yeah you know... whatever. I totally spoiled the ending. Dammit.

6. What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?
I don't think I have one anymore. Used to be strawberry, then butter pecan, for a short time it was "sweet cream", and now... eh. Cookies and cream maybe?

7. What book are you currently reading?
I'm not really reading anything... technically speaking, I'm currently about halfway through The Mystery of Miss Tree and Mr. E. by Dan Jack, and likewise with Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert. Eventually, I shall finished both, and start reading regularly again, because I have plenty of books on my to-read list. And ones I haven't even added to my to-read list yet.

8. Best YA series you've ever read? Um... Tomorrow, When the War Began. Maybe.

9. What is your best physical attribute? The tip of my right pinky. Or was it my left? I can't remember anymore.


10. Do you like manga or comics, if so name your favorite series? Not a fan, though I bought five comics and a graphic novel at c2e2, so I'm going to try to read them. Though... uh... yeah. We'll see. #pickedsomewinners








11. Do you sleep on your side or your stomach? Stomach

12. Favorite book mark? My favorite favorite bookmark is gone forever. I lost it. It was a one dollar bill that was all shrunk and little and adorable. So now my favorite is my book rug. (I have the blue one)



13. What song are you currently listening in your Ipod? Okay, I don't use my ipod often. Normally, when I listen to music, it's via a song playlist I have saved on Youtube. The song that is currently playing is called
Dogberry -24 Hours (major James Roday fan here, LOVE Psych.)


Any Psych fans out there? I'm also a huge fan of Lassiter. Here's a short vid of Tim Omundson and Dulé Hill covering 24 Hours by Dogberry. lol. *giggles hysterically*



14. Worst summer job you've ever had? eh? summer... job... um... well, I guess technically I worked at JoAnn Fabrics during the summerish. As a direct result, to this day, I hate the smell of cinnamon and pine together. It makes me sick to my stomach, I hold my breath at Christmastime when walking through those damn seasonal sections.

15. What's your favourite band, or type of music? My favorite band is Bon Jovi. WOOT. *Starts singing a loud and awful rendition of Always*   My favorite type of music is... pop. Yep. Anything that's popular at the time normally has a reason to be popular, and normally I agree. There are exceptions of course, always always exceptions, but for the most part, yeah. And when I say "pop", I mean the entire genre of pop, meaning what was "pop" in the 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's and onward.

There. 15 questions. 15 answers.  Blah. And now I get to tag someone right? We'll go with Mingo, because she's my only other BaEDA buddy.


And on to that song challenge... day 09 - a song that you can dance to

Ha. That's another easy one. I'm easily prone to dance. Badly, but dance all the same. Unless I'm at a club apparently. Then I just sway awkwardly. Woot! Let's pick a few random ones here...

Aaron Carter ft. Flo Rida- Dance With Me

Okay, I mentioned I was an Aaron Carter fan. I still am. He's awesome.


Erasure - Always

Yeah, I played robot unicorn attack. For a couple hours one day. I sucked terribly at it. Like, really bad. But the song. Oh, the song. Stuck. In. My. Head. And I don't mind at all.

Jupiter Rising - Electropop

A while ago - like, a long while ago, on vside, one of my buddies showed me a video. I thiiink it was a random anime music video, which sounds highly likely. I really can't remember which one. But I do remember it used this song. And I loved it. *dances*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy