Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tag, you're it!

So I was thinking of something to tag JoyfulGirl42 with, since she keeps tagging folks... and I was having trouble. But I knew I should find something soon, as BEDA is almost up. (*tear*) Then I had a flashback. To myspace. When myspace was popular, so were bulletins. And with those bulletins came surveys, and one of the most popular ones I remember seeing were "either or"s.

It has since changed, now bulletins aren't used often. Checking my own bulletins section, it came up with 21 pages of bulletins sent from the last three years, and most of them were mafia wars requests. (I used to be addicted to that game on myspace... before I found out facebook was a better place to play it)

Sooooo, I went wandering to look for some either or questions, because I'm too lazy to write some up myself. I found ten random question ones, and fifteen "who's hotter" ones. (found that last one in a myspace bulletin no less! ha)

And so! JoyfulGirl42, I tag you. And I tag anyone else who feels like being tagged. lol.


Random questions
1) Cheddar or Swiss? 
Tough one already?! Um... swiss. No! Cheddar. Yeah, cheddar.

2) Purple or Pink?

Pink

3) Skinnies or Boot-cuts?

Boot-cut

4) Converse or Vans?

Converse

5)Sweet or Sour candy?

sweet... but not too sweet.

6) Leopard print or zebra print?

er... zebra?

7) Vegetables or Meat?

meat

8) Nook or Kindle E-reader?

We'll go with Kindle, because I have a free PC kindle reader.

9) Mac or Microsoft?

Microsoft (I'm a PC)

10) Pepsi or Coke?

Coke



Who's hotter?

1) Taylor Lautner or Robert Pattinson
Um... hmm.... Lautner

2) Patrick Dempsey or James Marsden
Uh oh... er... shoot. They're both real cute.... we'll go with Dempsey

3) Paul Walker or Hayden Christensen
Paul Walker

4) Kellan Lutz or Channing Tatum
Channing Tatum (Hey, it's his birthday today! ha)

5) Tom Cruise or Christian Bale
Christian Bale

6) Daniel Radcliffe or Tom Felton
Oh no... oh no. I... can't... choose... shoot. Um... dang. We'll say... BAH! Radcliffe.

7) Orlando Bloom or Justin Timberlake
Orlando Bloom

8) Leonardo DiCaprio or Chris Evans
CHRIS EVANS. TOTALLY. Seriously, if he was up against any of these either or hot guys, it'd be him every time.

9) Shia LaBeouf or Jake Gyllenhaal
Shia

10) Ryan Reynolds or Gerard Butler
Ryan Reynolds!

11) Bradley Cooper or George Clooney
Bradley Cooper. For sure.

12) Harrison Ford or Patrick Swayze
Harrison Ford

13) Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp
Johnny Depp

14) Zac Efron or Chace Crawford
Zac Efron

15) Robert Downey Jr. or Hugh Jackman
uh oh... a toughy... we'll go with.... Hugh Jackman. Yeah.





Moving on. While I was wandering myspace today, I came across a song I'd been thinking about for a while.


Ballas Hough Band - Move


That's their performance on Dancing with the Stars.  I'm a fan of DwtS, despite my dislike for it sometimes. And Mark Ballas is my favorite dancer on that show, so naturally, I liked this song. I've been listening to it on repeat since I found the page today. lol.

Yesterday I saw Insidious. I brought Bert the farting hippo with me.


It was... creepy-making. It's the random images that bug me. And oo! I FOUND THE BIRDCAGE! *saved* I watched that before bed last night. Ha. I plan on watching the A-Team sometime soon too, so I don't keep thinking of Patrick Wilson in that creepy movie.

I came online today to see Maureen Johnson and Libba Bray doing a livestream. That was entertaining. Here's some screenies:




LOL, that last one is Maureen freaking out because she doesn't know how to stop the broadcast. She eventually found it out though, so no worries.


An update from the random Nerdfighter who was trying to get help in asking his sweetie to marry him... she said yes. Awwwwwwww.



day 26 - a song that you can play on an instrument

ha. HA. That's funny. Instrument. Reeeal funny. I can.. um... nope, can't play instruments. So instead, we'll just pull a song randomly from my Youtube playlist.

Sam Tsui, (Kurt Schneider beatboxing) -
King of Anything cover

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy